Websites which include classifications for BRCA1, BRCA2 and other cancer risk genes.
- BRCA exchange website providing curated classification and other relevant information – Database
- ClinVar public archive of reports of relationships between genetic variation and phenotypes – Database
Search BRCA1 or BRCA2, and fiter Review Status (left-hand site) for Expert panel to see ENIGMA curated classifications.
- The Breast Cancer Information Core (BIC) – Database
Database of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations including VUS that have been voluntarily submitted by researchers, clinicians, counselors and nurses. Classifications results are shown when available.
- BRCA multifactorial likelihood classification databases – Database
- HCI Breast Cancer Genes Prior Probabilities- Database
- A-GVGD database providing GVGD scores for missense variants – Database